홈 > 수행경전 > 대념처경

대념처경

법념처(法念處) 해석 비교

법념처(法念處) 해석 비교

“kathañca pana, bhikkhave, bhikkhu dhammesu dhammānupassī viharati? idha, bhikkhave, bhikkhu dhammesu dhammānupassī viharati pañcasu nīvaraṇesu. kathañca pana, bhikkhave, bhikkhu dhammesu dhammānupassī viharati pañcasu nīvaraṇesu?

“idha, bhikkhave, bhikkhu santaṃ vā ajjhattaṃ kāmacchandaṃ ‘atthi me ajjhattaṃ kāmacchando’ti pajānāti, asantaṃ vā ajjhattaṃ kāmacchandaṃ ‘natthi me ajjhattaṃ kāmacchando’ti pajānāti, yathā ca anuppannassa kāmacchandassa uppādo hoti tañca pajānāti, yathā ca uppannassa kāmacchandassa pahānaṃ hoti tañca pajānāti, yathā ca pahīnassa kāmacchandassa āyatiṃ anuppādo hoti tañca pajānāti.

[초기불전연구원]

비구들이여, 어떻게 비구가 법에서 법을 관찰하며[法隨觀] 머무는가? 비구들이여, 여기 비구는 다섯 가지 장애[五蓋]의 법에서 법을 관찰하며 머문다. 비구들이여, 어떻게 비구가 다섯 가지 장애의 법에서 법을 관찰하며 머무는가?

비구들이여, 여기 비구는 자기에게 감각적 욕망이 있을 때 내게 감각적 욕망이 있다고 꿰뚫어 알고, 감각적 욕망이 없을 때 내게 감각적 욕망이 없다고 꿰뚫어 안다. 비구는 전에 없던 감각적 욕망이 어떻게 일어나는지꿰뚫어 알고, 일어난 감각적 욕망을 어떻게 제거하는지꿰뚫어 알며, 어떻게 하면제거한 감각적 욕망이 앞으로 다시 일어나지 않는지 꿰뚫어 안다.

[한국빠알리성전협회]

수행승들이여, 그리고 사실에 대해 사실을 관찰하는 것은 어떠한 것인가? 수행승들이여, 세상에서 수행승은 다섯 가지 장애 가운데 사실에 대해 사실을 관찰한다. 수행승들이여, 어떻게 세상에서 수행승은 다섯 가지 장애 가운데 사실에 대해 사실을 관찰하는가?

수행승들이여, 세상에서 수행승은 안으로 감각적 쾌락의 욕망이 존재하면 나에게는 안으로 감각적 쾌락의 욕망이 있다.’라고 분명히 알고, 안으로 감각적 쾌락의 욕망이 존재하지 않는다면 나에게는 안으로 감각적 쾌락의 욕망이 없다.’라고 분명히 알고, 아직 생겨나지 않은 감각적 쾌락의 욕망이 생겨난다면 생겨나는 대로 그것을 분명히 알고 이미 생겨난 감각적 쾌락의 욕망을 버리면 버리는 대로 그것을 분명히 알고 이미 버려진 감각적 쾌락의 욕망이 미래에 생겨나지 않는다면 생겨나지 않는 대로 그것을 분명히 안다.

[PTS]

And how, bhikkhus, does a brother, as to ideas, continue to consider ideas? Herein, O bhikkhus, a brother, as to ideas, continues to consider ideas from the point of view of the Five Hindrances. And how, bhikkhus, does a brother, as to ideas, continue to consider ideas relating to the Five Hindrances?

Herein, O bhikkhus, a brother, when within him is sensuous desire, is aware of it, reflecting: 'I have within me sensuous desire.' Or again, when within him is no sensuous desire, he is aware of this. And he knows of the uprising of such desire unfelt before, knows too of his putting aside that uprisen sensuous desire, knows too of the non-arising in future of that banished sensuous desire.

[Maurice Walshe]

'Here, a monk abides contemplating mind-objects as mind-objects in respect of the five hindrances. How does he do so?

Here, monks, if sensual desire is present in himself, a monk knows that it is present. If sensual desire is absent in himself, a monk knows that it is absent. And he knows how unarisen sensual desire comes to arise, and he knows howthe abanoonment of arisen sensual desire comes about, and he knows howthe non-arising of the abandoned sensual desire in the future will come about.

[Thanissaro Bhikkhu]

And how does a monk remain focused on mental qualities in and of themselves? "There is the case where a monk remains focused on mental qualities in and of themselves with reference to the five hindrances. And how does a monk remain focused on mental qualities in and of themselves with reference to the five hindrances?

There is the case where, there being sensual desire present within, a monk discerns that 'There is sensual desire present within me.' Or, there being no sensual desire present within, he discerns that 'There is no sensual desire present within me.' He discerns how there is the arising of unarisen sensual desire. And he discerns howthere is the abandoning of sensual desire once it has arisen. And he discerns howthere is no further appearance in the future of sensual desire that has been abandoned.

Comments